The meeting will be organized by the Laboratory
of Hydrodynamics , Institute
of Continuous Media Mechanics, Russian
Academy of Sciences,
Korolyov str. 1,
Perm is situated
at Ural - the natural border of Europe and Asia (about 1500
km east of Moscow). The Conference can be conveniently reached
- through Moscow - 4 daily flights from Moscow to Perm ,
- through Frankfurt (Lufthansa operates direct services between
Frankfurt and Perm three times per week)
For tourist's reason, one can travel by the transsiberian express
- it takes about 20 hours by train from Moscow.
Please note that all foreign participants should
get visa for arranging their trip to Russia. Unfortunately,
visa getting remains a time-consuming procedure (it takes us
a month to get the official invitation from RF authorities only).
To apply for the official invitation, we need the following
information about the prospective participant and accompanying
1. Full name.
2. Date of birth
3. Place of birth (city, country).
5. Permanent address.
6. In which Russian embassy or consulate you would like to get
a visa (country, city).
7. Place of work, address, position.
8. Passport: number, date of issue, date of expire.